Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Disciplinehelp.com!!


One day in class, we talked about discipline issues and classroom management. While discussing this, we visited a discipline website. This website is absolutely great! It contains about every discipline issue one could ever think of. From tramp to loner to the do-nothing, this website covers different issues that these individuals are going through and how to deal with these students. Personally, I think this is a great tool to have and keep up to date with. As teachers, we will constantly be confronted with various behavioral issues and conflicts with our students. By utilizing some of these suggestions made within this website, these conflicts and issues can be minimized, and classroom management can improve dramatically. For me, having students within my classroom who act out and do not have any respect for me is one of my greatest concerns with classroom management. Hopefully by using this, I can learn more about the various discipline issues that I will be confronted with and will become more at ease within the classroom.

To visit this website, go to:
http://www.disciplinehelp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment